Benefits of Exterior Solar Screens
Exterior screens are an attractive and functional addition to your home or office. Screens help control up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, helping to protect skin and eyes, reduce glare, increase privacy and protect against flying insects. Screens also help reduce fading of drapes, furnishings, window displays and carpeting.
Choose from premium grade fabrics with a wide array of colors, textures and screen openness with options from 50% to 100% total blackout. Exterior screens also help reduce heating and cooling costs.
Multiple fabric guidance options are available including steel cable, standard rail, zip track and recessed zip rail, rod or free hanging. Custom width and drop size ranges are based on product specifications and operation.
Features of KE Screens
- KE screens are always customized to meet your requirements
- Installation is performed by qualified and experienced professionals and backed by KE warranty
- KE cassettes are designed for easy maintenance and dependability
- KE uses state of the art computerized manufacturing processes and techniques to ensure quality and precision
- Patented fabric rolling system is designed to avoid folds and creases in fabrics and screens
- Enormous selection of screen fabrics from multiple manufacturers provides the perfect options for you
- Designed for easy installation and dependable perfomance
- Wind and water resistant fabrics are available to provide additional protection as required
- Home Automation protects your investment with weather sensors that use wireless technology to open and close the screen from a smart phone or tablet app
Block The Sun But Not Your View!
Create A Welcoming Space To Enjoy All Year Long
Custom Built For Your Home Or Business
KE’s patented design exterior solar screens are practical, functional and stylish solution for your home or business. Each screen is custom made for your specific installation.
With an incredible array of custom configurations designed to integrate with your architecture and personal style, KE solar screens provide comfort and added value to your living or working environment. Motorized performance and touch-button automation features are available. Perfect for windows, patio sliders, sun-rooms, offices, conference rooms, media rooms and more.
Profiles are made of extruded, powder coated aluminum with corrosion resistant stainless steel components, and are available as an open roller (CS0) or as an enclosed box, in widths of 4", 5", or 6” cassette (CS4, CS5, CS6). Standard colors include white, sand, brown and charcoal with custom colors available at an up-charge.